07 January 2010

Unwrapped: Pleasantly Surprised




These items weren't on my list, so they made the best gifts because I didn't even see them coming. Highly recommend you get some of these for yourself, for others, or put them on your wish list pronto.


[1] Garland Scoopneck Tee in Black, J. Crew from my Aunt B
[2] The Options Gift Card from my Dad
[3] GAP Slipper Booties in Red from my Mom, no longer available online
[4] "How to Sew a Button," by Erin Bried, my Mom found this in SELF (looks so good & informative; may have to record a couple of lessons here as I complete them)
[5] Starbucks Gift Card from Santa
[6] Double L Cotton, Cable Knit Cardigan in Hemlock, L.L. Bean from John's Parents
[7] L.L. Bean Boat Tote in Chocolate Brown Trim (& personalized too) from John's Bro & Sister-in-Law
[8] Truffle Pig Candy Bar in Dark Chocolate from Santa (so indulgent; truffles are my ultimate weakness!)




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

No comments: