13 January 2010

Sloughing Off Sickness


Been battling a flu-like cold for the past few days after contracting it from my younger brother which has kept me from working, blogging, & the like. Hoping to get back into full swing tomorrow since I was able to muster up enough energy to take a shower this afternoon (which is always a promising sign). Neutrogena's RainBath Gentle Exfoliating Creamy Oil Wash & Sugar Scrub Body Exfoliator in Energizing Citrus have me crazy addicted. If you're sick like me & need to reawaken your senses then purchase either or these (or both, right?). You'll continue to love 'em even when you're back to feeling one-hundred percent because they are perfect for pre-work rise & not-so-shining mornings or post kicked-in-the-butt workouts. 

2 comments:

The Creatief Creator said...

Love it! I am totally going out and getting some of this stat. I always love new stuff for the shower. Makes me feel like a new person! Hope you are feeling better!

logan said...

Anytime really works for me. We haven't even registered yet...

Hope you're feeling better!