10 November 2011

All Dolled Up


1 // Bumble and bumble Styling Creme, $24
Stumbled upon this product when choosing three small samples during the checkout process on Sephora.com. It's great for taming little flyaways & for adding shine to your locks if you submit them to a lot of heat (straightner + curling wand) first thing in the morning like I do. The creme seemed a little heavy to me, so I used a very, very small amount which I then warmed up in my hands before applying it.

2 // Benefit's They're Real Mascara (Black), $22
After my Dior Diorshow Mascara expired (mascara shelf life is about three months max), I needed a quick replacement, so I made a quick trip to ULTA to pick out this new-ish mascara. The spikey brush made me a little nervous since I prefer a fuller, fatter brush, but I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The best part is the slightly rounded, super spiked edge tip that may be used on the outer ends of your lashes for extra oomph.

3 // Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Blush (40 Soft Plum), $4
For a flushed wintery glow, apply a small amount of this cream blush to the apples of your cheeks (after warming it slightly in between your fingers) and blend it in a circular motion before heading out the door. Keep it in your purse for afternoon touch-ups to keep you radiant for the rest of the evening.






No comments: