24 March 2011

Eyes + Scent


.1. Too Faced Lash Injection in Hot Chocolate
With this giant, full, bristled brush, you'll get great coverage on each lash. The drawback is that it plumps the lashes more than it lengthens them; after a few coats you will notice the mascara starting to clump. Later in the day it may flake off onto your cheekbones. I love the initial look after application if you don't overcoat, but this mascara doesn't measure up to Dior DiorShow; especially where lengthening & full day coverage are concerned.

.2. Paco Rabanne Lady Million
With a hint of orange & raspberry, this perfume is subtly intoxicating. My husband commented that it's his favorite scent I've ever worn which is impressive considering I've been through a number of perfumes throughout the course of our relationship.

NoĆ© Duchaufour-Lawrance was inspired by the Regent diamond -- on display at the Louvre -- when designing the bottle. The full size bottle will be added to my wish list after I've used every last ounce of my sample. 

.3. Clinique All About Eyes
Apply this lightweight eye cream after exfoliating & washing your face in the evening to achieve noticeably refreshed lids. You may also use it in the morning as well to nourish your skin & better hold your makeup in place all day. 

I've only tried using it at night & loved the results; I've been scrapping every last bit out until I order in for a new one. I would suggest starting with the 0.5oz bottle to see if you feel the same way before investing in the larger size.






*Currently in Hong Kong; surprised to see that I could access Blogger. Gladly took full advantage, so I could share this post earlier than planned. 









No comments: