22 November 2009

LOVE + loyalty

In wedding news or lack thereof... we have yet to finalize our budget, so we haven't actively started planning, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been plotting & perusing. Mainly online.
-----------------------------

It doesn't take long to know that J. Crew is most definitely my go-to site (& occasionally store) for classic pieces that I know will impressively last. Therefore I feel a certain sense of loyalty when on the prowl for my bridesmaids dresses & wedding gown. They've always done me right & it just wouldn't be the same without 'em. 


LOVE + loyalty = SILK + chiffon... & lots of it too.



Their Vintage Blue Shade has got me completely hooked in both of these silhouettes which is pretty perfect because we're already set on two attendants each (does that count as planning?). In sticking with that number maybe I could rationalize two dresses -- one long for the ceremony, one short for the reception? Either of these gowns below would do for the hitchin'. Simple, chic, & easy on the wallet. Love love love!



1 /2 /3 /4 
Don't worry, you'll be seeing some potential wedding weekend appropriate J. Crew jewelry on my Christmas List TBP (To Be Posted) soon...



1 comment:

logan said...

Oooo...I really like dress 3 for you!